|Top Five New York City Places for Singles
Categories: Latest News
Posted: February 20, 2012
by Ted Greenberg
|+ POST A COMMENT
// COMMENTS (0)
Last week on Valentine’s Day, couples ruled the universe, and I wrote about the top downtown romantic spots.
This week, I shine a spotlight on some great places — in addition to my Off-Broadway comedy show Ted Greenberg’s The Complete Performer — where singles rule.
5. Apothéke; Sexy boîte with no sign on the door, market fresh local and organic cocktails charm in this hidden Chinatown charmer. It’s the perfect place to get your single on. The drinks are so good you won’t mind if you don’t meet anyone else.
4. Bourbon Cafe: This 14th Street Rwandan coffee has a great community table with comfortable Pottery Barn furniture and the opportunity to make new friends or pick up someone new.
3. Chelsea Piers Driving Range: You never know what sparks can fly, particularly on the 2nd level, when you’re working on your golf swing.
2. Antarctica: Name night at this downtown bar offers free drinks for people with a different name each night. Lindsay, Chris and Laura are three of the names featured in February. It’s perfect to bring a group, drink all night and have fun with people who share your name.
1. Any Sports Bar during Linsanity: Some sports bars report business is up over 40% when Knicks games are on. Why not cheer #17 and the Knicks and meet a sweetie at the same time?
Tags: Jeremy Lin, New York City, top five singles places, top singles restaurants Manhattan