|Five Reasons to See Wanderlust
Categories: Latest News
Posted: March 1, 2012
by Ted Greenberg
|+ POST A COMMENT
// COMMENTS (0)
Last weekend Wanderlust opened in movie theaters across the country. Here’s why you should see it now.
5) It’s a great American comedy offering sublime silliness and a generous spirit.
4) Paul Rudd & Jennifer Aniston. They have a great chemistry with each other and with me! Aniston’s a key reference point in my Off Broadway comedy show, and Rudd’s a frequent blog subject.
3) Justin Theroux’s goofball turn rivals those of goofball kings Mike Myers and Will Ferrell.
2) Lovingly dead-on casting down to the extras. Lauren Ambrose (Six Feed Under) gives birth. Linda Lavin sells real estate, and Alan Alda almost loses his.
1) Full frontal male nudity is the pinnacle of comedy punchlines!
- Five Reasons the Giants Took the Packers Down
- 10 Reasons Why the Giants Will Beat the Falcons
- Comedian-Cabbie Ranks Top Five Comedy Bromances
Tags: film, jennifer aniston, paul rudd, wanderlust