|One Man Comedy Blog Round Up: Top Five Posts
Categories: Latest News
Posted: March 12, 2012
by Ted Greenberg
|+ POST A COMMENT
// COMMENTS (0)
Every week at my show Ted Greenberg’s The Complete Performer, there is an Awards Ceremony. I’m bringing the energy and accolades to my blog. For the past three months, I have regularly posted about comedy clubs, taxi tips, sports and Hollywood. Now, I take a look back at my five favorite posts — the MVPs of my One Man Comedy Blog.
The winners are:
5) How to Hail a Cab during the Holidays. I stick by my sound advice. Nothing beats a Benjamin or a hailing partner.
4) Top Five Singles Places in New York. I love singles. Singles love my show. Here are five other places for singles to check out.
3) Top Five Comedy Bromances. As part of a top notch comedy bromance — me and Mascot Greenberg — I truly appreciate these winners. And since I’ve posted about him more than once, I’m a serious Paul Rudd fan.
2) New York City Entertainment Guide: Birthday Edition. The Big Apple is one of the best cities in the world for many reasons; celebrating your birthday New York-style is one of them.
1) 2012 Comedy Club Awards. As a comedian, there’s nothing I appreciate more than a place to get my comedy on.
Tags: comedy shows, one man comedy blog review