|Cabbie-Comedian Predicts Top Five Tim Tebow Headlines
Categories: Latest News
Posted: March 23, 2012
by Ted Greenberg
|+ POST A COMMENT
// COMMENTS (0)
The New York Jets made headlines this week by acquiring quarterback Tim Tebow when the team already has Mark Sanchez, who is heading into his fourth season as Gang Green’s starter.
I predict that Tebow will continue to make headlines all season as well. Here are my top 5:
1) Tim Tebow has no chance at playing time. By playing time, I mean dating Sports Illustrated swimsuit models like Mark Sanchez.
2) Tim Tebow & Jeremy Lin will open a night club called TJs……and fight over who has sold more jerseys.
3) Every deli in town will have a Tebow special which will be turkey on the bone.
4) Tebow named the back up showrunner for NBC’s Smash, competing with Sanchez on the field and in the love for the American musical.
5) Off season reality TV show, The Christian Bachelor, will star Tim Tebow and Jeremy Lin.
Tags: Mark Sanchez, New York Jets, Tim Tebow